Saturday, May 19, 2012

Center FREEBIE


Soaking up some sun 


    I was up early this morning to get my vehicle emissions test done… so I’ve already accomplished quite a bit today! I even soaked up some sun while grading papers on our balcony. Now, I’m back inside (cooling off) and thought I’d work on today’s post.

Last night I put together a little center activity that I’m going to have my kids work on at the word work center these last few weeks. I bought a set of lower case letter stamps last summer, and finally got around to letting my kids use them this past week. They enjoyed using them so much that I thought I’d make another activity for them to use the stamps with. And, since it’s the end of the year, I thought I’d have them review some high frequency words with the stamps. I made a couple of different pages, but am only posting the blank activity so you can fill in words that your kids need to practice. Here’s the FREEBIE: 


No comments:

Post a Comment