Monday, July 2, 2012

Short and Sweet


Inspired to Post

       Again I truly apologize for my absence- the good news is that the semester is almost over! (Sigh of relief)

       I was checking my email this morning and I had an email from Christina DeCarbo (remember the AWESOME How-To Writing Unit I did with my kiddos), well she created it and happened to stumble across one of the posts that I ‘pitched’ her unit in. She left a comment AND she subscribed to my blog! YAHOO!! Sorry- this is exciting for me because I have been neglecting the blog because of my of schoolwork- and this was affirmation that my blog is searchable and can be ‘stumbled upon.’

       Moving forward- I will be present at least every few days after the 10 (last day of classes!). There will be some information on the book No More, “I’m Done!” Fostering Independent Writers in the Primary Grades by Jennifer Jacobson, and there will be LOTS of FREEBIES!!

       If you’re new to Life in First please look over the older posts and pick up the FREEBIES that are already posted. :D
       Finally be sure to follow Miss DeCarbo’s blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment