Thursday, June 7, 2012

End of the Year Gift

Feeling Good

   Well today was my second to last day of school... and boy oh boy am I looking forward to tomorrow! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kiddos, but I have a lot going on with my two grad classes! And, I am ready for summer. 
   Sorry about not posting yesterday, but it a was VERY, VERY, VERY busy day! I had to do (well I started it at least) a time consuming homework assignment for one of my classes, as well as a few QRI assessments with a student that I am writing a case study on. So, I'll back track to what I made Tuesday night as an EoY gift. Check out the pictures:


The tag says "Have a str'awesome summer!"


I came up with that all by myself! Pretty cute right?? 

   This was really easy to make and the blog that I found the idea on gave simple easy-to-follow steps. I made up my own tag to fit my kids, and I've uploaded a copy of it just for you! Click the link below for your copy:


   And here's the link to the blog that I found the idea on:


**Please let me know if you ever have a problem with links that I post, and I will address the issue asap!

   Well, I'm off to class. To all of the readers whose last day is tomorrow- enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment