Saturday, February 23, 2013

Silent E, Magic e, Sneaky e


Silent e… Sneaky e… Magic e…


      Next week we’ll be working with several Dr. Seuss books, but we’ll also be learning about silent e. I've been all over Pinterest and Google trying to find some new ways to introduce silent e, and some activities to use throughout the week. I found some good ideas, but haven't really LOVED any of the activities (except for this one  and this one). I downloaded the first activity on TpT (for FREE) and it inspired me to plan a fun activity for introducing silent e to my kids. I really liked the sneaky e puppets from the second link, but I won't have time to prep everything for those Monday morning before my kiddos come, there's always next year though! I then made three silent e worksheets to use next week. Check them out:











Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. This is really a great read for me. Thank you for publishing articles having a great insight stimulates me to check more often for new write ups. Keep posting!

    Clover
    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like your website its very different. it has a lot of interesting things to read about.

    www.joeydavila.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting the silent e work sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I enjoy reading your article. I found new ideas and very good information. I will come back for the next post. Thank you.

    Jasmin
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! Excellent ideas from a former kindergarten teacher, now homeschooling mom. So helpful to find quality ideas like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your article and for giving us the chance to read it. It is very helpful and encouraging. Visit my site too.

    triciajoy.com

    www.triciajoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy that I found your blog. You had a really wonderful site. Thank you for sharing this steps and information to us. It is really a big help.

    www.gofastek.com

    ReplyDelete